Waterford’s NIER analysis software provides clients the ability to simultaneously screen an entire existing or proposed portfolio of sites for the purpose of determining RF compliance of sites without having to incur the cost of performing traditional predictive or on-site analyses. Analysis results in a P.E. certified report which may be retained as a stand-alone compliance document or substantiate the need for additional analysis.
• Facilitates streamlined production of predictive EME analysis directly from client desktop
• Single (or) bulk-volume site runs via .CSV file upload by client (Ideal for large volume small cell deployments)
• >50% cost savings vs. traditional EME analysis methodology
• Annual ULA fee reduces “Per Unit” pricing
• Compliance statement issued to client instantaneously for single sites, within 24-hours for bulk-volume site uploads
• Ensures proactive mitigation of any risk of noncompliance